Lyric® is comfortably placed in the ear canal by a Lyric trained hearing professional during a routine office visit. No surgery or anesthesia is required.
Once placed, Lyric is 100% invisible, allowing you to enjoy all the benefits of better hearing without anyone knowing you’re wearing a hearing aid. You can use Lyric for months at a time*, there are no batteries to replace and no repairs to make. Just visit your hearing professional’s office as needed* to receive new devices with the latest Lyric technology.
Lyric is sold on a subscription basis, meaning you will purchase a year’s worth of Lyric devices at a time. You will be guaranteed to have the most advanced Lyric hearing technology currently available, since you will be receiving new devices at each follow-up office visit.
Uniquely designed and placed, Lyric works with your ear’s anatomy to deliver exceptional sound quality. Lyric uses your outer ear to naturally direct sound into your ear canal without the need for multiple settings or complicated programs.
Lyric will be programmed for your specific hearing needs. You will be able to adjust the settings and volume on your device as needed, as well as turn the device on and off.
Developed by ENT physicians and audiologists, Lyric was built around three key concepts that hearing professionals have known for years:
- Sound quality improves with proximity to the eardrum
- Many people with hearing loss are dissatisfied with their hearing aid options
- Consumers desire a hassle-free, invisible solution
Lyric Technology features:
- Biocompatible soft foam seals engineered to contour to the ear canal; safe to wear 24/7, months at a time*
- Proprietary mechanical and coating technology developed to protect the device from moisture and earwax
- A proprietary battery designed to last up to 120 days
- A programmable sound processing system designed to work millimeters from the eardrum, allowing for both microphone and receiver placement in the ear canal
- 90% of Lyric users report that Lyric’s sound quality is more natural than their prior traditional hearing aid.**
*Lyric can be worn for up to 120 days at a time. Individual replacement needs may vary.
**Based on a telephone survey of 67 patients who had worn the Lyric hearing aid for at least 30 days.
Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
“Great professionals. Always available and will always have the patient’s interest first”